Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Thanksgiving 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!  This year we had Thanksgiving at our home with my (Melissa's) family.  It was a great day!  Here is a picture of a surprise we found on our front porch from one of Eric's friends.....yes, a girl....but just a friend.  It was cute.  She baked muffins and made fancy paper-turkeys and put everything in a cute basket.  It was a nice surprise.





Some of the gang.....(clockwise)  Brandon, Caleb, Dallin, and Josiah.  What cute kids!  Do you see Brandon eating instead of posing for the camera?  Typical, I say!  :)


Mom and Dad Johnson


Todd and Melissa


Brad and Michelle


My younger sister, Gina, was there for a short time....sadly I didn't get any pics of her before she left.  But we were glad she came. 

It was a wonderful day and a great dinner.  It was fun to spend time with my family.  (Anthony and Wendy couldn't come for Thanksgiving this year.....we missed them!)

Hope your turkey day was fabulous!


1 comment:

Jana said...

I love reading your posts!