
WELL.....he's turned into a chewing nightmare! The other day I came home to find this chewed up in my bathroom.
Yes, this is my curling iron. He chewed completely through the cord and left the plug to fend for itself.....(luckily it wasn't plugged in). It was probably my fault since I locked him in the bathroom for a short time and forgot to put the curling iron up high where he couldn't reach it. Now before you get all uptight about my locking him in the bathroom, let me explain. We had our painter painting our downstairs and since I couldn't let him run wild while the painting was going on, I quickly put him in the bathroom, while I ran an errand. It's something I don't do regularly, mind you, but it was something that had to be done. This morning, I went downstairs to find this on my BRAND NEW CARPET! (Okay, nothing is wrong with my carpet, but still......I can't leave him alone for one second). Do you know what it is?


Caught red-handed (or red-pawed)....however you want to say it.....
Yep, he chewed up his own little bed. Too bad for him when he goes to bed and there's nothing soft to lay on......sad days for little Ziggy!
Maybe this picture will give you a clue?
Yep, he chewed up his own little bed. Too bad for him when he goes to bed and there's nothing soft to lay on......sad days for little Ziggy!This next picture is from his favorite toy. Even that isn't exempt from his monster bites!




2 comments:
you with the time limit on the chewing stage but I can give you the advice given to us by our dog's trainer: never give your dog a toy that in any way could resemble one of your kid's toys. That includes stuffed toys of any kind. Stick to the Kong chew toys for dogs.
I have never heard of a dog chewing curling irons before. :)
Oh boy... I think this is just life with puppies. Kind of reminds me of life with a two year old, eventually they grow out of it.
Post a Comment