Friday, June 26, 2009

Let the fighting begin!

This is the scene I came home to last night in my front yard.

Here's how you play the game:

The swords are placed in the middle of the yard.....(In case any of you are worried, they're only foam swords).

On the count of 3, everyone runs to the middle and grabs a sword....


Ninja's begin their magic.....Kung Fu Panda style......

If you get hit (sliced, cut, whatever you want to call it), then you're out......

Kyle got more than one life.....naturally.

And it just wouldn't be the same without at least one person crying in the end.....


FUN TIMES! Let the fighting begin! Do you think Todd should encourage this behavior? I promise I had nothing to do with it! :)

2 comments:

Scarehaircare said...

Of course, Todd should encourage this behavior! They are foam swords. No blood, no harm, no foul. Gotta love seeing a good man being a good dad. Your kids were getting a great lesson in fatherhood and they didn't know it.

Come visit me........

Jana said...

I loved playing in the yard as a kid....kick the can...steal the flag...and you're right ...someone always cries!