Saturday, June 6, 2009

ERIC TURNS 15!

Well, my oldest just turned 15 years old yesterday. He seems to be handling it just fine....me? I'm pretty much falling apart. Do you realize that in just one year, he could be driving and dating? (and I use the word "could" because I'm not sure I'm going to allow it.....) :) Okay, I guess I have to let him grow up, but please know that I'm NOT happy about it.

He got a long-awaited ipod for his birthday and he played on it all day long....down-loading songs and videos. So cool for him. Eric's ipod is even newer than Dad's. (Poor Dad.....now he's jealous).
Here are a couple of pics sporting his new toy!


Do you like his shirt? "Somebody has to make this shirt look good." Yeah.....I bought that for him. Couldn't resist.

Happy birthday, Eric! We LOVE you! You are an awesome son and a great young man. Hope you had a terrific day!

2 comments:

Jana said...

Happy Birthday to Eric! Gret looking shirt and IPOD!

Anonymous said...

Love the haircut!