Todd and I were able to go to Oakcrest again this summer for the stake visitor's night. Alexis (Wendy's daughter) was able to attend this year, and I was so excited to go see her! I showed her the "picture" wall of all the staff pictures over the years, and I noticed that my first year (1989) is now the FIRST picture on the wall! (Far left on top) And my second year is the second picture (1990), and the reason I took a picture is because I think that next year when I visit Oakcrest, my first picture won't be there anymore. I am now at the tail-end of the cycle! So sad!
Oakcrest just had it's 60th year reunion, so I understand that they don't have room to keep all 60 staff pictures on the wall, but I'm still going to be sad when I don't see my years up there anymore!
My two years--a close up
I made Todd take a picture of me as we were leaving for the night. I really love this place! It will always hold a very special place in my heart!
And here's a picture of me and Alexis. I'm pretty sure I tortured her with my embarrassing hugs and comments! But I just wanted to share my love! :)
I hope to see you next year, Oakcrest!




No comments:
Post a Comment