Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Eureka Hot Shot

When Todd and I got married (26 years ago), we got some gift certificates to JCPenny's.  Since we didn't get a vacuum as one of our gifts, we decided to use our gift cards to purchase our very first vacuum.  We bought a Eureka Hot Shot!  At the time, I think it was a pretty competitive vacuum.  Not the most expensive, but not the cheapest either.  I just have to say that this has been the best vacuum we've ever owned!  




Don't you love the green duct tape?  (I've heard you can fix anything with duct tape!  I think it's true!)



Do you see how the bottom of the bag is pretty much ripped and bulging? HA!  This thing has been through a lot!  


 It's been a trooper and has definitely done it's job through the years!  But we finally had to say goodbye to our old friend.  Sad, huh?  Farewell Eureka Hot Shot!  You served us well!


And this is a picture of Todd and the boys the morning of the Pioneer Trek!  I love these cute little pioneers! :) 



No comments: