Thursday, December 8, 2016

Kyle turns 15!


Happy Birthday to Kyle!  I had somewhere to be on Kyle's birthday (for half the day), so before I left at about 9 in the morning, I woke him up and had him open his presents.  (Todd was already gone.)  Of course, Kyle wouldn't look at me. (I actually sided with him this time though.  After all, he had just woken up.) :)


But my patience didn't last long...then I made him look at me. 


He got a new pokemon game for his Nintendo 3DS (which was actually a birthday present also, but he got that present early....like a couple of months before). 
Oh Brother! :)


He got a cool pocket knife too that said, "Have Courage."


And Ziggy had to be right there too.  Funny dog.


Later that night, we watched a movie as a family (Kyle's choice, of course) and had cake and ice cream.  I think he had the perfect day and did exactly what he wanted! (He got to just sit around and play games all day...and he didn't have to do any chores.)  


Oh, and I think my cake decorating skills are getting worse....just saying. :)


Happy Birthday Kyle!  
We love you so much and are so grateful that you are a part of our family! 
Fifteen! (give me strength!)  HA!  :)

No comments: