Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Kyle got glasses!

So for the past month or so, Kyle has been saying that he can't really see the words on the blackboard at school.  At first I didn't really think much about it because even though Todd wears glasses, no one else in our family does.  But because he kept insisting it (and because I'm quick to catch on), I FINALLY took him to the eye doctor.  And sure enough, Kyle needed glasses!

Here are all the pictures I tried to take of him wearing his new glasses.






Finally, I got this one!  (Oh wait, those glasses are upside down!!)  Grrrr...



Kyle!  Be serious! (Nope, still upside down!)




And then finally....I got these last two! (And they were taken a totally different day than the others because I gave up!)



I think he looks so good in them!  What a handsome boy!  And I'm really glad that he can see now.  When he first put them on, he said, "Wow!  Look at all those blades of grass!"  Oh man, I'm pretty sure I'm up for the "Mother-of-the-year" award!  UGH! :(


No comments: