Once we got through the farewell/homecoming event, we only had a few weeks before Brandon was to leave, so we tried to squeeze in lots of family activities in June. Wendy and Anthony were still in town, so that was awesome! Of course one of our outings was to Spaghetti Factory. (That would be like a sin in our family, if we didn't make that a priority!) HA!
Anthony took a selfie with everyone. Way to go Anthony!
We had a great time eating and laughing! :)
Here is a picture of Brandon in his missionary attire...so handsome. I'm going to miss this kid!
Another thing we did in June was go with Brandon to the temple for his first time. It was a really nice day. We went to the Salt Lake Temple and then stayed to eat at the cafeteria afterwards. It was awesome! (Even Brandon enjoyed the meal...I think he got steak, if I remember correctly.) :)
Eric and Brandon just had such little time to be together...so we took a few pictures of just the two of them...
These were taken the night that Brandon was set apart as a full time missionary. It was a great evening.
I think these next two were taken the evening Brandon got set apart as an Elder. I love this picture of my two oldest boys. Declaring the work together...wouldn't that be awesome?
These next two pictures were taken when Megan Bigelow came to visit from Recife, Brazil. The Bigelows have been gone for just over a year now. (President Bigelow was called to be a mission president and they left last summer.) It was so awesome to see Megan. She and Brandon and Zach Park got together and played Monopoly, they're favorite game. It was a great night and just like old times. I'm so glad that Brandon got to hang out with these two good friends before he left for his mission.
(I love this picture because everyone is laughing so hard!) :)
This one is a little more natural...so cute and with such great friends!
Can you guess where we went next? You're right! Leatherby's! I really love these pictures of our family.
Grandma and Grandpa Johnson
This picture cracks me up...I love Jacob's face!
June was really busy trying to fit everything in, but it was awesome doing so many things with our family.

No comments:
Post a Comment